There are many brands of unicycle available in the market, each claiming to be better than the other. So how do as a consumer know which brand to choose from given the information clutter?
With the explosion of online discount stores, buying something over the web has become more convenient and cheaper, adding to the complexity of your decision making. http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/my-money/2013/07/01/5-online-spending-traps-and-how-to-avoid-them .While it is generally safe to buy from online stores, there are instances in which defective goods are delivered to you with no recourse of refund and exchange. Other common issues include:
- Product purchase is different from what has been delivered
- Pirated products instead of the original being delivered
- Products having reliability and safety issues
- Warranty beyond what the factory can offer, only for sellers to back out when there is an actual claim
- Fire hazard issues due to poor quality of battery being used
- Brand new product cannot power up
- Sellers wanting buyers to pay for the shipping cost for repairs even though it is under warranty
- Zero after sales support as the seller not contactable
True account of a fake product purchase from the web
Buyers have a choice whom they want to make their purchase from. In our case, we offer a better proposition to our customers as
- we specialize in electric unicycles
- we do not have any brand affiliations
- we make recommendations based on our experience on using the wheels
- we recommend products based on their reliability
- we offer the most cost effective in terms of product bundling, local warranty, proper training as well as a complete end-to-end user experience.
- we are not a faceless seller. We often meet up with interested buyers before they commit
- Our after sales track record and community activities has been proven with our countless testimonies. They can be found on Facebook page and website.